Search Engine Optimization
For a business to make an impact online when there are already 1 billion websites flooding the internet, simply having a website won't suffice. Moreover, over 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine and the importance of search engine optimization cannot thus be simply ignored. As a business owner, you ought to have a robust online marketing strategy laid out or you lose business. SHAREDLABS is a professional SEO company that has the right technology and industry experience to get your business the competitive edge and achieve business ROI.
SHAREDLABS SEO Strategy: How your prospects discover you?
With a focus on the ROI for the SEO campaigns, useful insights at hand, we create a customized SEO strategy for your online business.
- Maximized Qualified Traffic - Top positions on search engines and optimized tags and descriptions help to increase click through rate for an increase in qualified web traffic.
- Measurable ROI (Return on Investment) – You can track increase in rankings, traffic and conversions. SEO delivers trackable and quantifiable results.
- Higher Brand Credibility - Having your site on top positions on the result pages gives more exposure to your website while associating it with the target keywords.
- Low Cost & High Value – SEO is cost-effective too, because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online.
- Improved Site Usability - In an effort to make your website easier to navigate for the search engines, SEO simultaneously makes your website more navigable for end users as well.
- Long-Term Standings - Unlike advertisements the affects of SEO results will last a long time. They don't suddenly stop if you stop paying for them.
For more information on how SEO could be beneficial to your website, or for a free SEO consultation please fill out the form and one of our specialists will get in touch.
We contracted with Shared Labs to consult with our CMS development team on usability and mobile functionality best practices. They were able to identify possible usability issues with our mobile CMS menu structure, redesigned the menu navigation and moved our mobile CMS 3.0 into production. - J. Widdows
— (software services company)